In this digital world, we do most of our works from our mobile or laptop. If we are doing some work on our laptop then easily we can connect our printer and take the printout whenever needed. But while we are doing something on our mobile then most of us will not know how to print from mobile.
In both iOS and Android system supports directly print from mobile without installing any other application in our mobile. We can send our documents directly to our printer as long as our phone is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as our printer.
Directly print from a mobile device is not a big deal. If you are in the iOS system then by directly clicking on the share option you can connect to the printer. While if you are in the Android system then most of the phones have printing capability built-in. But if you don’t have this kind of option then you can simply download the Google cloud print app.
Step by step process on how to print from mobile
Here we are going to discuss in step by step process how you can directly print from mobile in iOS, Android, and Windows systems.
- In the 1st step if Google cloud print is not added to your mobile then you need to download it manually in your mobile to print from mobile.
- Now in the 2nd step, you need to identify or add a printer that is suitable for your mobile and it must be connected to the same shared Wi-Fi network. For this, you need to open the setting on your mobile and add a suitable printer.
- Once the printer is added in your mobile then you need to open the printing app and tap to the three dots which indicates more option (Usually on upper right corner) to select the print option.
Best apps for mobile printing
While you are doing the print from mobile then Google cloud print is the best option for you. This is the official application that is recommended for all types of Android devices. No matter which kind of documents you want to print this Google cloud print will help you in every case.
There are also some other Android apps that will help you in print from mobile. Some of these apps are listed below-
- Mobile Print.
- Cloud Print Plus.
- Brother iPrint&Scan.
- Epson iPrint.
- Samsung Mobile Print.
But you need to always keep in mind that your specific printer will give you the best performance if you use its own plugin or applications. For example, you can say that if you are using HP’s printer then you need to download its own plugin or applications to get its best performance and easily print your documents.
In all Apple’s mobile, there is a built-in printing feature is available by which we can directly print from mobile without downloading any additional application in our mobile.
- At first, we need to ensure that our mobile is connected to the same Wi-Fi network to which our printer is connected to print from mobile.
- Then we need to open the documents which we need to print out.
- Then we need to go to the more option and we need to select the print option.
- Then we will select the proper printer, number of pages, and page size.
- Finally, we need to press the print option which is appearing to top right corner.
After doing all these things if you are still facing trouble printing from mobile then you need to update your current operating system to its latest version.
If you are using Windows 10 device then you can do the print from mobile is very easy and you can do this by following some simple steps.
- First, you need to open the Cortana and then you need to type printer. After that when the printer and scanner appear then we need to select that to print from mobile.
- After adding the printer you need to ensure that the printer and mobile are connected to the same Wi-Fi network. If all the things are connected properly then you are able to print from mobile.